Sunday, April 27, 2008

Welcome


Everyone seems to have a blog these days, and even though it isn't in my nature to follow the crowd, I find myself doing exactly that by starting this blog. I have kept diaries and sketchbooks over the years and find it is a good way to refresh my soul and restart my creativity. I hope to do that with this blog as well as inspire all of my artist friends the way they have inspired me with their generosity of talent. I can't promise a format with this, it will change with my moods, and since I find "art" in really random ways I suspect this will become quite a random page. So indulge me if you can, share your thoughts with me,and let's see what we can create!

1 comment:

eKo Art said...

Yay for randomness!
Can't wait to keep up with you via your blog. I need to get one of these going myself!
XOXO